Friday 17 May 2013

Supplication for the parents




Rabbana ighfirli waliwaalidayya walil mu`mineena yawma yaqoomul hisaab

----------------------------------------------------------------


There is one thing i told myself every night.

i'm not going to cry tonight

And each time, i failed.

So, this is how it feel to lose people that you love unexpectedly without being given a chance to say goodbye. Yes medical school is scary but it has never been this traumatic to me before.

I feel like lying on the bed all day, hoping that time will move faster, waiting for for my turn to return to my creator so that one day i can meet you and ask for your forgiveness, and hoping that god will permit me to see you when that happens.


If growing up means that we will come to the phase of life where we have to be emotionally prepared of losing people that we love, i don't want to grow up.

Oo Allah, ease this burden inside this heart. Ini baru ujian kecil di dunia. Sabar lah.



Allah SWT said: “I have no reward other than Paradise for my believing servant who is patient when I take away one of his beloved from among his companions of the world.” [Bukhari]

155. "And We will surely test you (all) with something of fear and hunger and loss of property, lives and fruits; but give glad tidings to the (steadfast) patient."
156. "Who, when a calamity befalls them, (by showing perseverance), say: 'Verily we belong to Allah, and certainly unto Him shall we return'."
157. "Those are they on whom are blessings and Mercy from their Lord, and they are the ones that are guided (aright)." Baqarah

‘Did you think that you would enter Paradise without Allah testing those of you who fought hard in His cause and (also) test those who are As-Sabirin (the patient ones).’ [3:142]

Wassalam. Sorry this might be too personal, i just need a place to let this things out. Maybe some of you are also having a hard time just like me

No comments:

Post a Comment